Ralph is an insightful
second-generation Tarot reader with 30-years experience. He's
also the founder of the Psychic Brunch.
As a psychic,
Ralph has appeared in the National Post, CityTV, CTV News,
and more. Click
to read a BlogTO review. Click
to hear Ralph's philosophy in an interview on ONE Network.
wrote the daily horoscope in 24 Hours (500,000 circulation),
and has read for several celebrities such as Sinead
and award-winning comedian Carla Collins.
in career paths and all matters of the heart, Ralph has helped
hundreds of satisfied clients find clarity and hope. He also
offers accurate predictions.
Ralph has 20+
years experience as a facilitator and is an award-winning professor
at George Brown College (where he currently teaches public speaking).
Ralph has used
his psychic gifts to guide his own career. Hes a gold-certified
songwriter and a Galaxi Award-winning TV producer.
- Please tip the wait staff at
- Dining is an important part
of the Tarot 101 experience. If you come to a class, you''ll
be expected to order food. Cranberries'
menu is very affordable. Plus, you'll get a $5 Meal Voucher
to offset this cost.
- Meal Vouchers only apply to
food items -- not beverages or alcohol.
- Please do not bring outside
food or beverages to Cranberries
- Please wash and dry your hands
before using the Tarot cards provided.
- Anything said at a Tarot 101
class must remain confidential.
- Please turn off your cell phone
- Please arrive on time
- Please do not come to a class
- Please don't take too long when
pulling cards. Please trust that the right cards will come.
- If you're dealing with a deeply
tramatic life experience (such as a recent death in the family,
assault, or child abuse), we respectfully suggest you find a
therapist and not bring these issues to Tarot 101.
- If you have insights/advice
for another guest, always ask permission before sharing this.
- When sharing insights, please
- Please do not share frightening
insights (car accidents, infertility, illness) or offer medical
or legal advice.
- If a member disagrees with an
insight you share. Do not push the subject.
- During the group exercise, please
do not share insights that are sexual or otherwise potentially
- When receiving insights, always
thank the other person -- even if they hit a painful nerve (which
is a sign they're on to something).
- You will be asked to leave if
you make judgemental comments about another guest's spiritual/religious
beliefs, body type, race, culture, age, ability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or lifestyle choices.
- If you book a telephone reading,
you'll forfeit this if you're not available when Ralph calls.
- During the Tarot Exercise, feel
free to keep your question(s) private if they're too personal
- Please don't monopolize the
Facilitator's time. If you need a lengthier reading, please book
a private session.
- Tarot 101 welcomes members of
all spiritual and religious paths. Please be respectful
of differing views.