We only hire psychics who are accurate, professional, and dedicated to helping others.

The Psychic Brunch has been featured on CityTV, CTV News, 24 Hours and more.

97% customer satisfaction based on anonymous feedback.

Our event has been running since August, 2003.

For $40, you'll receive two insightful 15-minute readings (which you can share with a friend or use for yourself) plus a $5 Meal Voucher which can be used towards any menu item that day.

FacebookOur Monthly EventOur PsychicsSubscribe Contact Hiring
Private Parties
Telephone ReadingsTarot Classes


Book our psychics for your event!

Psychic readings will make any party or corporate function more exciting!

Established in 2003, our psychics have been featured on CityTV, CTV News, 24 Hours, BlogTO, ONE Network, and much more.

The fee to book this service is $150/hour per psychic, with a two-hour minimum.

If your event is outside downtown Toronto, you'll need to cover the cost of return taxi fare for each psychic. Also, if our psychics are asked to wear business attire, formal wear, or special costumes, an additional $200 fee per psychic applies.

100% of net proceeds from this service will benefit the Rainbow Association of Canadian Artists. RACA is a registered non-profit organization that produces Spectra Talent Contest, and offers free workshops, songwriting clinics, and recording opportunities to emerging singer/songwriters of all cultures, ethnicities, sexual orientations, abilities and gender indentities. RACA cannot offer tax receipts for psychic bookings.

A 25% non-refundable deposit is required a week before your event via RACA's paypal account. The remaining 75% must be paid upon arrival by certified cheque or money order (payable to the Rainbow Association of Canadian Artists). Failure to meet these terms will result in the cancellation of your booking.

Each psychic can only perform a maximum of 10 readings per hour. And each Psychic will need a 10-minute break for every hour they work. Please provide our Psychics with a space that isn't too noisy, a small table, and two sturdy/comfortable chairs.

We reserve the right to refuse readings to any guest we deem as abusive or demeaning without financial penalty.

To book our psychics for your special event, please contact our Talent Agent, and let us know the date, time and location of your event and how many psychics you'll need. Please also include your phone number.

Prior to booking us, feel free to check out our monthly fundraiser to get a feel for our psychics (a $40 fee applies).

Our psychics have been very carefully screened. They're genuinely gifted, punctual, reliable, personable, and have extensive experience in special events. Also, our psychic have signed a contract that prohibits them from making frightening predictions or using their sessions to promote their private practices (however, after each reading, our psychics will give each guest a business card and a Psychic Brunch flyer).

Below is a list of events our skilled team has previously worked at:

  • corporate functions (office parties, retirement parties, openings, cruises, trade shows, receptions, retreats, and galas)
  • family functions (birthday parties, sweet 16 parties, anniversary parties, engagement parties, stagettes / bachelorettes, and wedding receptions, bridal and baby showers)
  • holiday parties (Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, Bar Mitzvahs, and Chanukkah)
  • high school and college parties (proms, school dances, frat parties, graduation parties, and safe grads)
  • dinner parties (house parties, cocktail parties, potlucks and luncheons)